(Lead) Talent Acquisition Partner
We are a boutique consultancy that focusses on delivering recruiting solutions to fast-growing tech companies. We are focussed on the customer’s needs, delivering through efficiency and utilizing data to improve. Currently, we are a team of recruiters, sourcers and technologists around Europe. We have delivered on projects at Spotify, Zalando, GetYourGuide, King and several others. We are employing external freelancers to improve and automate our sourcing and screening.
Besides active delivery we focus on improving our day to day performance by building analytics, sourcing, marketing and recruiting tools. You will be expected to get involved on testing, assessing and improving new tools. (Analytics Platform, Sourcing Marketplace)
Clients we focus on are technology companies in western Europe, with 10-500 people teams and ambition to rapidly scale up current teams.
What to expect
- You will work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe. You will be expected to build up relationships and reputation just as if you were part of their team.
- You will set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- You will communicate daily with stakeholders like Hiring Managers, internal hiring teams and founders.
- You will deliver excellent results that will lead to several referrals.
- You will be responsible for analyzing best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing teams and setting up referrals programs in companies.
- You will be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- You will travel to a clients office and will be required to work from their locations occasionally. (Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, London, Stockholm or Zurich are the most likely destinations)
- You have delivered outstanding service to multiple teams (Tech, Design, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- You are an excellent communicator in English.
- You have an excellent attention to detail.
- You actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- You have in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- You have a solid understanding of smooth recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- You are a skilled interviewer.
- You have strong prioritization skills.
- You have experience in working for a fast growing organization.
- You love efficiency and use recruiting tools on daily basis in order to get best results: Beamery, Entelo, Zapier, Contact-out etc.
- You discuss hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates. Use customized dashboards to track the right numbers.
- You have worked in external and internal recruiting functions.
- You have managed projects or teams of 4 or more people.
- You will see the impact of your work at the client’s offices, products and hiring processes.
- You will have smart and engaged co-workers.
- You will be in an English speaking office environment.
- You will have no set working hours.
- You will have some flexibility to work from home and abroad.